Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I found her IN HER ROOM READING I SAY, READING IN HER ROOM!!!

Prince AdamImage via Wikipedia
STOP IT!!!! Nora was IN HER ROOM READING by herself, no radio, no tv, no computer, alone, happy and NO ONE SENT HER THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROCK OUT!!!
AND...she played with her sisters all winter break! I think she laughed, pretended, played, had FUN, real, actual FUN! SAY IT ISN'T so!!! okay okay, so life isn't perfect she DID HAVE TO HAVE TO HAVE TO stay up ungoldy hours to watch He-Man and She-Ra...yes, you can still watch those! She wouldn't play on "equipment" at play areas, she couldn't accidentally see a sister's cards while playing a game without desperately needing to be truthful about it, I was still called SARGE (my fave word esp. if you know how NOT A SARGE I AM!), she bathed well and then not, worried about well Nora stuff, verified past actions were in fact fine, she SWAM (woot woot), and even woke up without a terrible time this morning...So, though there were ups and downs, she managed to have a good time. And Managed it was! So a big hoo-rah for a big break!!!

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. That's great! Glad you're able to see all the positives. Sometimes that's hard in the midst of OCD. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tiffany!
    I just wanted to thank you for leaving a comment on my blog several months ago, and to led you know that I replied. I'm so glad my words could help someone, and I plan to keep posting again, so I hope you'll keep reading :) The very best to you & Nora!

    ReplyDelete